Thursday, February 12, 2009

Reject with no details

So today I get a rejected return from the IRS through TaxWise. No reject code, no description, no nothing. So I go to the customer service center to find the return status. I bring up the screen, enter the SSN, and am faced with the following message:



Which says that

"The Return Status application has encountered an error.
Please try again soon. We apologize for any inconvenience.
If you continue to experience problems please contact Customer Service."

Three times I get the same message. Pleasant though it might be to spend the time talking to Cusotmer Service Reps, and much as I enjoy talking to them, I don't enjoy enough to repeat it too often.

My question to other coordinators: Are you also facing these strange problems this year as well, or am I just lucky in encountering them for everyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment